Saturday, January 28, 2012

Still mad

So I have spent over an hour looking for my old Mama Madness posts that I deleted 3 years ago without thinking and voila they are DELETED! Hmmmm would have been interesting to see what crazy things I wrote back then.  When I first started to blog I had not long had my 3rd child Micah, blessed spirit he is.  The horrific start to his life and the lung disease (Bronchiectasis) he now has, each birthday we spend with him we cherish, each day actually.  The need to continue blogging has been a long awaited one for my sanity and maybe for the sanity of those who may read...I noticed I lost all my followers when I deleted the previous posts.  I talk to myself half the time now so it won't make too much of a difference right???

So life for now.....as you can see in the intro about me there are now 4 children.  We moved to Australia September 20 2009 and I gave birth to Manasseh August 10 2010 much to my surprise (being pregnant not giving birth because after 4 there are no surprises!) Still suffering from PND (Postnatal depression) has made life very challenging at times especially after the birth of my 4th.  I won't go into details right now because with each post my mentalness will unfold and you will get an insight..perhaps feel normal yourself. 

I am the wife of a wonderful man and mother to 3 sons and 1 princess, I stay at home and nurture these babies, keeping house, knowing I was called of God to do so...I don't have much time to myself, much money or even a beautiful body, my name is Arianna Winiana and I am a Mormon : )

2 comments:

  1. Eeek! on all the lost blog posts but love that you are starting again. Keep writing and keep recording those family moments to treasure. N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow blogger. I look forward to reading all about your crazy Mama Madness.
    Ande

    ReplyDelete

Followers